06-03-2019, 11:53 AM   #9
Jim S
Scotland
Rep
Drives: Z4 M40i G29

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe240 View Post
At had 2500 miles on it by the time I got down there. However I’ve been riding it hard since 150 miles. Never misses a beat. As far as the button, thought it worked the same. Push down to open, pull up to close?

I saw the tetragonal trim on the 30i at the dealership and I wasn’t a fan of it. Went gloss black because it matches everything else better (the vents stay gloss black regardless). Also, vinyl wrapping that tetragonal trim, since it’s raised, would look ugly imo. So the smooth gloss black would be the easier wrap candidate which I might do at some point (unless someone does CF trim pieces in the future).

Thanks for the well wishes. Just took the car for an hour drive down the coast with my wife, soaking up the sun. Car makes me want to drive all the time. Reason why it has so many miles already after 1.5 months (sitting at 3500 miles currently).
Sounds like you are loving your car Joe. Long may that continue.

The roof switch in the UK works like:-
Pull up to open the roof
Push down to close it
So it is the opposite way to your car. Don't understand that.

By the way I made a mistake, it is Tetragon trim not Tetragonal. Damn that predictive text. My excuse anyway.

Let's hope you don't have the problem that I am having with stones getting into the brakes - a living nightmare
Appreciate 0