View Single Post
      01-31-2024, 06:30 PM   #86
MisanoblueZ4
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 Z4 M40I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitromkv View Post
I have my name down for one of these as well but I am genuinely curious as to how different the shift feel will be from my MT Supra, which is a good bit better than the current suite of g8x manuals I've driven. Not who had the bright idea of removing the door cards/ center console for the M specific cognac interior. Hopefully that is not a requirement to choose that interior when spec'ing the manual, as the default one is much better, even my Supra has one door card and the center console color matched to the seats. It is a shame they are still keeping this an M lite, if this were closer to a Z4M ( s58 would have been nice but even an uprated b58- say 450-475 rated), + options like full merino, the better brakes and chassis tuning it would be a no brainer, but currently it definitely makes me wonder if it is worth the swap from an A91MT supra to this over something like a g87 when convertible or not is not a deal breaker for me.
IMO there is little need to replace a Supra with a Z4 if a convertible isn’t the big draw.

For me, a convertible is a requirement for a fun car.
Appreciate 7
StanDiego6269.50
JustChris17547.00
ebirotedu1482.50
///M TOWN20362.50
BmwIowa49.50