View Single Post
      04-25-2024, 12:22 PM   #9
StanDiego
Darth ZEDer
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW Z4 sDrive3.0

Garage List
That's a difficult decision but I'd go for the lower mileage 20i. It can be tuned to get the same power as a 30i. My 30i doesn't have HUD, heated steering, or the Performance package (M brakes, adaptive chassis, sport differential). I'd love to have all of those but if I had to choose just one, it would be the heated steering that is included in that 20i. That said, if the 30i was lower mileage, I would choose the 30i but 50K+ miles is far too high for a '21 Z4 unless you have intimate knowledge of its history. Of course, the high mileage is the reason for the 30i's relatively low sales price but the 20i is arguably a better choice. In your situation, ideally I'd hold out for a lower mileage 30i with heated seats and steering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike38 View Post
Hello,
I'm a first-timer here, so I apologize if this topic has already been addressed.
I would like to buy a BMW Z4 G29. I have 2 options for a similar price -
1) 20i, 2021, 19" wheels, 30000 km, sport package, automatic, heated steering wheel ... or
2) 30i, 2021, 81.000 km, extra equipment - head-up display, wireless mobile charging, apple car play, blind spot assist, adaptive chassis and sport differential, adaptive cruise control, cornering lights.
Both cars have a BMW premium selection warranty for 2 years.
Which one is the better choice ?
Thank you for your opinions.
Mike
Appreciate 1