BMW Z4 Forums (G29) BMW Z4 (G29) General Forum Saw my first Z4

04-24-2024, 07:01 PM   #67
emrliquidlife
Private
Rep
Drives: old f150, x4 hers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westside Guy View Post
Instead of debadging you may wish to consider the gloss black badges which many of us have and looks great with the Shadowline package.
If I’m not mistaken others in this forum already have them on your SFR color and it really enhances the appearance of the rear of the Z4.

Also, have you considered getting either PPF and/ or ceramic coating for your beauty?
I’ve a background in detailing. It will get a McKees37 graphene. I just need to get my naked body off my beauty.
Appreciate 3
Argo724.00
      04-24-2024, 09:16 PM   #68
BEAR-AvHistory-2
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 M40, BMW M4C

Garage List
Just to put something in play. I have never done a PPF or ceramic coating. Just personally never saw the need for it.

One of the cars (have no idea its its been treated) posted picture by Zzz4Man was really very very nice. Encouraged me to wash the dirt off the Ranger for the first time this year.

Used a foamer & a yellow micro cloth. Took about a half hour to do including removing some dead animal residue in the bed.

Truck is a 26 year old that lives outdoors. Odometer died years ago in the 250,000 range.

Not a vanity truck but a working truck that does truck stuff, (sprayed in Rhino liner when I brought it home) moves' gravel, dirt, lumber, engines, transmissions, seed, fertilizer & stuff.

Also light towing PWC & motorcycles'. Runs off-road in hunting season etc.

Can sit for weeks at a time collecting pollen and anything else floating in the air. Then get a flurry of daily usage.

With minimal beauty treatments think it still looks pretty good without special paint protection.

Dravit Gray, 503BHP, AWD, Black Leather, Moonlight Roof, Red Calipers.
1965 Cobra Replica
Appreciate 0