01-19-2014, 11:12 PM   #262
BKap08
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
ok, just so everyone is understanding what I'm doing.....

I am NOT tracking my calorie intake - I am tracking my Calories from Fat intake - much different.....

anyways, so I had two cheat days in a row after going 5 solid days on that clean diet......

the first day was Saturday when I had to shoot a wedding.

for dinner, I had some chicken with no skin, some brisket, about 3oz of BBQ Sauce, macaroni and cheese and some potato salad......it was worth it since I had walked about 4 miles that day taking pictures all around this venue....

then today, I crushed a bowl of Seafood Gumbo (chicken, shrimp, fried oysters)...

my best friend was there with me - even though he told me I "overdid it" a little bit, he understood that I have been making leaps and bounds from the way I used to eat.

the old me would have gotten a bowl of Gumbo, some Dr Pepper, boudin balls, fries and some cheese sticks......

good work dude, im working on a diet of some sorts as well. No carbs, or red meat after lunch. And absolutely no sugar at all.
Also idk if any of you guys are big on bread/toast but ive been eating this stuff called ezekiel bread. Some people like it some dont. If i spread on some almond butter on it with a couple slices of banana I really like it for breakfast with some black coffee.

heres a link to their site
http://www.foodforlife.com/

|2010 E90 LCI 328i|Matte Black grilles|35% Ceramic Tint|Black Chrome Varrstoen ES2|ST Coilovers|Mtech Front Bumper|
Appreciate 0