Ezio
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 Alfa Romeo, 2023 m240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
aren't you like 19??

what do you know about golden days? or any of these cars?

have you even driven any of these cars you talk about? on the track? any experience on track? ive owned and tracked 3 different m cars, and will track my f8x too. you don't have any perspective to speak from on these cars, so why try?

I can tell you first off that a car that traps 119mph stock (like the m3) is a freaking handful on the street and track. both this and the c63 are really fast cars and IMO cater to different people.

the m3 still offers something that the merc cant offer, a more raw and unfiltered experience. lighter weight, light weight tech, more sophisticated differential and suspension tech and a manual. doesn't mean those things appeal to everyone, but the m3 exists in this form because they do to many of us

EDIT : and FYI, the e92 came out in the USA the same year the much more powerful c63 did. and the audi rs4 already made 420 hp since 2006
it really has nothing to do with if someone has been on a track . YES i have some track experience. Last time i was at the track i was driving a rented SLS AMG.

it has to do with the point of view from the car buyer. My self, i am looking for a car within a certain price point. I weigh my options out. It just feels like other car companies are do more appealing stuff. thats really all it is.

I mean , ford is about to come out with a high revving flat plane N/A V8 with 600HP. that is totally insane.... thats something Ferrari would do, FORD ? ???
Appreciate 0