Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
My 2c.

Here goes, no offence intended.

From this and other threads I can't shake the feeling that you're emotionally immature and incredibly insecure. The child co-sleeping is as much, if not more, for you than it is for the child, it's a soothing and security mechanism.

You walked headlong into a terrible relationship that you either knew was going to be bad but did not have the self-control to listen to your stomach or you simply clung onto the first man that paid enough attention to you.

You need to be loved, need to be wanted, the suggestive signature image, the posting images of yourself on a male dominated forum, the leaping into a bad relationship, the chasing of an apparently uninterested man and the co-sleeping all point in this direction.

My absolutely unqualified advice, stop dating, go see a psychiatrist and get to the bottom of why you feel and behave this way, until you sort this out you're just going to get burnt and burnt by the worst kind of people.

You need to understand your own emotions and why you're feeling the way you are. Understand yourself first, the rest will come and you will be happy.

Good Luck.
What a square.
Appreciate 1