United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [10.00]
2015 BMW M4  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShocknAwe View Post
Love the responses from the F8x folks. Thanks for reminding me that not all communities on the post are equal in their membership quality.

The M3/4 is not a bad car. However, it is inferior to the other options out there, and as a result of it's price when considering this, embarrassing. Do you challenge that as a company it would be embarrassing to have spent everything to develop a (thanks to stiff competition) bottom in class car? What's embarrassing to BMW doesn't necessarily translate to the owners. I'm glad you all enjoy your cars. I certainly enjoy mine.

Unfortunately, assuming that when we were talking about corporate BMW decisions that it was instead directed as a personal insult indicates serious confidence issues or a lack of maturity. We're all enthusiasts here, I very much doubt there are many folks out to personally insult.

Lol no, no it's not. You are posting in the Universal Forums General BMW News/Discussions subforum.

Not sure who put the burr under your saddle. I still disagree with your "embarrassing" assessment. I saw no personal insult in your assessment of the standing of the M3/4, just disagreed with that.

I apologize for not knowing what forum I am in. At the top of my thread it says: BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > BMW scraps Z2 plan for bijou MX-5 rival

LOL
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
Appreciate 1