Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalko43 View Post
What exactly are bear ETF's?

Do you mean multi-asset funds?
Short, Ultra SHort and Ultra Pro short of DIJA30, S&P500, Nasdaq100, rusell2000, etc. I didn't want to name all, so, I assume people will get what I am saying when I said bear etfs.
(sqqq sdow spxu smdd etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalko43 View Post
Dude, you're a wannabe posting useless, hours-old market information on a car forum.

Everyone should already know how the markets have been performing over the last few days...and if they don't this is the last place they need to be looking.

You don't think the oil glut has anything to do with its pricing? There are a lot of analysts and researchers (you know the types that write peer-reviewed papers) who disagree with you.

I do agree with you on one thing though. Investor emotions play a huge role in how the market performs. And an ill-informed, naive sub-forum like this only adds to that problem. No one truly knows if the market is going to route or not until after the fact, but calling out stupid warnings like "DEFCON 4" is the kind of thing that will instigate pandemonium and will cause a logjam of people trying to cash out of their investments.

As someone else had already noted, if you truly had an effective strategy for timing the market and only catch the good bull markets while avoiding most of the bear markets, you'd probably be earning a fat paycheck from some trading company or fund group instead of preaching your "insightful" predictions to a bunch of car enthusiasts.
Yes. Reporting 1 hr past news and making momentum trades. It is easier to predict xyz 34/sr going to 34.25/33.75 than xyz going to 29/40.

As for that, I would rather look at briefing.com than read this thread.