lilg1993
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 335is

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
Remember the Blues were picked by 13 analysts to win. So, here's my pick, because I can pick so well: both these teams on paper are pretty equal but if the Sharks play the same way they have been playing and the Penguins as well I think the Sharks will prevail. The Penguins are putting 35 shots on net a game so how Jones does will be the deciding factor. Jones had 1 1/2 games being shaky...not a problem if the rest of the games he is solid.
I don't think we will have a problem getting goals but how we shut the Penguins down will be the difference. The Sharks have been a surprise for sure, and that is why I'm picking Sharks in 7.
I think you also have to factor in if Mike Sullivan decides he wants to lose one night and starts Fleury in goal. The only reason for Fleury to be between there pipes would be if Murray gets injured, or if the Pens are down 4+ goals heading into the 3rd period.

I'm going with Pens in 7, solely because they have home ice in this series.

FWIW, I have correctly picked the winner and number of games in 9/14 playoff series' this year

Looking forward to another awesome cup finals tho
'07 E93 335i 6AT, Platinum Bronze Metallic/Cream Beige [SOLD]
Appreciate 0