05-08-2017, 08:53 PM   #43
xQx
General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i (E88 N54 6AT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
2. I'm in the camp that electrics are far worse for the environment than gasoline powered. Carbon emmissions global warming is a 100% myth hoax. Deal with it. However heavy metals for lithium batteries isn't. They create enviromental catastrophes in their manufacturing.
Nope. Just Nope.

Look, if the world's international body of scientists have come to a certain conclusion, but you still believe it's a hoax, there ain't nothing anybody on an Internet forum is going to be able to do you to convince you.

I'm out.

Quote:
2.5 For an average commuter car ok. For someine like me who covers half the state of Floridaas a territory, or someone who uses a truck to tow, etc, they suck.
Did I mention battery swap? Which fixes the charging problem by swapping the battery. Brings charge times down to three minutes. ... pretty sure I mentioned battery swap.

Quote:
3. A second car maybe. Just
-make it handle
-get the charging problem fixed
-give it a pair if balls over 60 mph
-make them pleasing to the eye inside and out. Right now they're boring outside and hideous inside
-get your liberal snowflake tree hugging hand out of my pocket and kill the subsidies. If they survive then so be it.

Then maybe.
Appreciate 1
ORIGIN M.3160.50