joca
Enlisted Member
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0 S drive

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPelletier View Post
Wow, not sure how this thread got into a Z4 bash fest.

For the record;

- The Boxster does own the segment but the price is nowhere near similar to the Z4 - it's a 45% premium for the P car when I priced them both out. Frankly I think the Z4 M40i is a bargain.....is a 'vette cheaper? Maybe but I don't want a 'vette.....the same argument for value of the 'vette can be had against virtually every other sportscar on the market; yes it's a good car and it's cheap.....no reason for anyone to buy a BMW, Porsche, Audi, Maserati, Ferrari, etc. etc.....let's just all buy Corvettes! ;-)

- I prefer the soft top for my use and I think they did well to go in that direction; I don't need/want a folding hardtop with the extra weight and complexity for what is a fair weather toy in my case.

- blah, blah, blah, I like the way the Z4 looks; it's the best looking 2 seat roadster on the market IMO with the Boxster and F type rounding out the top three.....don't like it? don't buy one.

- not sure why threads on the Z4 forum need to be constantly diluted by OT blather from people who have no intention of owning one.

Cheers,
Dave
Totally agree, for me it is the most beautiful BMW of the moment!

Last edited by joca; 01-04-2020 at 09:50 AM..
Appreciate 2
SakhirM410784.50