Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
What she's all about...

Here is what my friend is all about and an updated picture...

*I am most passionate about mental health. Dementia Care and Autism namely. I have robust experience in both. Being a teacher and former trainer, I want to train our home caregivers and train our teachers in preschool. I am seeing a trend that’s uncomfortable to see. Young teachers are placed into classrooms and when Autism, developmental delay, special needs and behavioral challenged children are apparent with a few children in the classroom, these teachers do not know how to handle these children because they have not been properly trained in methods and communication. I can help schools across the nation.

*We are in such a different time right now. There are different stressors now. We have all had to adjust to a very different way of life very quickly. Being under quarantine restrictions is difficult. This has changed a lot of people and we can all use help to cope. There is a need for online counseling that people can afford. I have solutions....and I believe in helping lift the fallen.

* What are my plans if I win and receive the $25,000? I am in the early production phases of my own food television show. I am unable to spill the beans right now, but in the next few weeks, I will be able to let you know all of the details. I can promise you this… There’s nothing out there like this and it will be loved well received by everyone everywhere!
My career has led me from holding the hands of the dying in the medical and Hospice arenas to now, working with babies and children of all ages. I have gone from death to life and it’s so refreshing to be around such positivity. I represent positivity and hope.

I want to thank every single one of you for voting for me! This is it! We have this last day to make things happen and IT CAN HAPPEN! My heart is so full of love and happiness from the kindness and generosity this past few weeks! Thank you in advance for voting today guys! Much love and blessings to you and your families!
Attached Images

Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8222.00
King Rudi13159.00