View Single Post
      07-19-2020, 10:57 AM   #212
243Racing
Banned
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
wow.. "led Hungarian GP more than all other drivers combined on the grid.." this is small but a big detail..

such a great team and team work.. Well Done Merc's!!!

Hamilton was looking fully focused with least amount of mistakes and led the race with full control.. Bottas 3.0 started to fall apart? even the way he walks changed again like in the past.. yes maybe regulations say as long as car stays on the grid box its ok to move but donno it doesnt feel right.. same thing happened to Vettel last year and he got away and Bottas as well.. but im not sure its a good thing though.. but its a rule anyway..

again was such a average strategic calls from Ferrari.. yes they were trying to keep Leclerc out for a longer time but he was struggling so much that cant understand whats the reason not to call him earlier.. he lost the time anyways.. i really hope one day Leclerc can take advantage with strategies Ferrari builds.. its not happening still and it sucks.. Vettel was better this week than before i guess having talks with Racing Point etc gave him some motivation even if he went off from the circuit couple of times and been past by Albon..

there is some clear doubtful clouds over Red Bull in recent 1-2 weeks but i believe they ll sort things out until Silverstone.. they really need to actually.. Adrian will be very busy this 2 weeks probably.. Max carried the car to the best position he could even if there were some moments probably he was thinking he might not even start to race.. good job from mechanics really.. Albon was looking better this race and its great to see his confidence is still there.. but i can start to see what Horner ll say if he wont support or race with Max asap.. he needs to gather more points and for this he needs better races.. i believe in Albon pretty much, his career is full successful races.. i hope he does this before pressure builds up on him too much..

Racing Points were not that bright like in qualies but couldnt understand whats going on with Perez really.. normally he is better at race days but seems something is missing with him or car or all i donno..

Williams are benefiting from Merc' engine at their best pretty much.. they cant make it that well on the race but yes their car is very weak anyway.. and seems Latifi will be crushed by Russel pretty clearly this year..

cant understand this hate still but he was on wrong tires quite a long time and Leclerc still has twice as many points as Vettel scored so far.. just something to think..
HAM 3 seconds ahead after one lap. 95% of the credit to the car. Literally all he has to do if he’s on pole is not make any massive mistakes
Appreciate 1