View Single Post
      10-06-2020, 12:36 PM   #7308
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I truly don't understand dick pics and why a guy would send them to a girl. Really, I don't. Maybe some females can shine some light here, but I would have thought this would render exactly the opposite of the desired effect.

I agree looks matter for both, but I also believe women do not prioritize a guy's looks to the same degree that men prioritize how a woman looks when it comes to attraction. Not that the guy can be ugly per se, looks matter, just less so.

And so then you double down and take a picture of a part of your body that I wouldn't say is overly attractive, or at least I don't understand why it is, I'm proud of it yeah, but wouldn't say its attractive, and send that off? It just seems so bizarre.
I have a hard time with this as well. Here's my take, maybe some of the ladies can chime in. The only time it is acceptable to take and send a dick pic is if one has been requested. It is not ok to keep a stock dick pic photo that you can fire off at will when requested. Women do not like this. If a woman asks for one, then one should be taken specifically for that request when time permits, not in the bathroom at work or at your buddies house (yes, that's a nod to a friend of mine, it's shame he won't see this).

The problem with dick pics is that girls like seeing pics of guys who are attractive and hung well. Unfortunately, most men are overweight and only a small percentage are packing meatloaf. We as men tend to think that it's either bigger than what it is or that it will instantly make women want us. Why do we think this way? Because when we start talking to women that we are physically attracted, we want to know what they look like naked. How do we react to this feeling, we react the way we wish women did. Men are visual creatures, women are not. I'm going out on a limb to say I think we would do better as men, if we could somehow show women what we really are inside....versus sending pics of our beans and mash.

Really want to get a woman's attention with a picture? Leave something to the imagination. Bathroom nudes aren't going to do it.

I'd love to hear a woman's input as well. I need to know how wrong I am here. cmyx6go Lups rebekahb care to educate us?
Appreciate 2
Joekerr7940.00