View Single Post
      02-08-2021, 12:54 PM   #7889
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Not one of the ladies, but I'll still give my opinion haha.

I say bail based on the bold. Obviously easier said then done based on the amount of time spent together. I don't play the whole interrupt me, get pissed, and leave game - not like you're children or anything. I think the last time you guys broke up she got a new job or was dealing was some stressful event? Seems like she is always a little tense though. Breaking up with you that many times seems to me that she is taking you for granted. This again doesn't bode well for me in regards to how people should be treated. As always, goodluck man
I have to say this is where my mind is. My heart is obviously with her, but I feel like her mindset on the relationship is all she has to do is show up and show up whenever it suits her. My time and the effort that goes into getting my shit done, so that I can spend time with her, is of no concern to her. In her minds-eye, her shit is more important than mine, my effort or my time. I typically don't deal with this either. Usually the first sign of trouble and I turn into the traveling man.

thank you for your input brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jane View Post
We have some metric ones in Canada. When the guy promises you eight for tonight, you know it's in centimeters.
Interesting....

I promise nothing.
Appreciate 2
JP102472.50