View Single Post
      02-08-2021, 01:37 PM   #7898
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
@King Rudi I just read your last post about her social media and that makes me go hmmmm. Does she post a lot?

That reminds me of my sister in laws mother in law. Moved down to south fl to marry some multi-millionaire. Keeps a solo picture of herself and never changed her last name to his. Rarely posts pictures of the guy. It makes me feel bad. He's older (70ish) with 2 young children. Poor sap thinks she married him and moved one of her sons (my sis in law & their family) down there because she loved him. Not a one of them would have moved if the guy was an average joe but they've come to "love" him
She doesn't post much at all. To go further down the rabbit hole, I've only been back on facebook for about 2 months. She has liked 2 of my posts. One was the picture of her and I. She says she's rarely on there, but damn near every time I get on fb, I see where she has liked other people's posts, but apparently never sees mine somehow.
Appreciate 0