Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwajtrader View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geradeaus View Post
Tore up the mountain roads today. Hit the Tail of the Dragon early and had no one in front or behind. Only a couple cars and a few motorcycles passing the other way. The little 30i was phenomenal.

Pretty much had the road to myself on the southern section of the Blue Ridge Parkway heading north. Led two motorcycles along a section and they didn't overtake. The Z4 just sticks in the corners and the cyclists were prudent and didn't try the same speed.

The Z4 is so stable 90 feels like 70 in other cars I've driven. There is a wide-open brand new freeway in Georgia where I had open road and set a new mark of 124mph on U. S. roads. Probably will never go that fast again in the U.S. Although when I drive through Texas this summer I'm sure I'll find some lonely stretches of highway that will be tempting.
That is a beautiful build! If I have time, I may do Tail of the Dragon when I take delivery at the end of June. Depends on how quickly my son needs to get back to work.
Thanks. Tail of the Dragon was fun as there weren't many vehicles going in either direction. It can be bumper to bumper out there I've heard. Foothills Parkway was more scenic and twisty. It's right at the end of the Tail.

You'll be driving your new car soon. Enjoy the PCD!
Appreciate 1
Kwajtrader1093.50