06-24-2021, 08:31 PM   #34
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
THat is a phenomenal deal and I would pay that in a heartbeat... cable and internet can be $150 alone. $500 is too much... up to $300 for all that is very reasonable. The $40-50 per month is in North Fl w none of that other stuff than just getting on people's asses to take care of stuff and cleaning the streets etc.
Actually I had to look it up because $200 seemed low on second thought. I think it may have been like $180 when we bought the place but it's $280 now. It's definitely better than everything we saw when we bought the place. However I don't watch cable TV and can get internet for like $40/mo. Never use the other amenities either. I would much rather pay $40-$60 for a gated community with nothing else.

No HOA at the NC house so we'll see. Although I can only see the neighbor on one side who is the son of the lady we purchased the house from. The other side neighbor I can't see and nothing but woods behind the house. In front across the street a bit away is what I thought was an abandoned house, but I think either someone purchased it or the owner is back and seems to be working on it. It got a new roof since the last time I had seen it. Someone has roosters... I can't see them but I can hear them!

Last edited by dreamingat30fps; 06-24-2021 at 08:41 PM..
Appreciate 1
ASAP10254.50