vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
If I want good potato salad, I make it myself.
The factory-produced stuff is better than anything that I could make in my own kitchen...and cheaper too!

I have more or less confirmed from product pictures on the web that Tops' store brand is made by the same company, and they apparently have at least three different varieties in two-pound tubs in the coolers at the closest Tops store in a neighboring county. They also have their cole slaw, which will probably be disappointing like the macaroni salad but worth the gamble if I'm already taking the road trip for the potato salad.

Since I have to drive past that store this weekend to attend the EV car show, I'll take pictures and do a proper ride-to-eat thread post.

Ironically, there's an EV show scheduled at that very store at the same time I'll be driving by to attend a different show. I went to that show for National Drive Electric Week in 2019, and wouldn't do it again. Way too many fossilized hippie chicks beating on tambourines and pushing vegan coffee/cookies for my liking.....