R N M
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humdizzle View Post
watched the jay leno vid. the car looks great from the front end while moving on the road. sides and rear i'm still not sold on. i was thinking of selling my f80 for a used lc500 soon, but with those cars in the 70s used and the z06 starting at 85-90k for a basic spec (which is all i'd need for it being a cruiser) ... i'm leaning z06 (better trans, better engine, lighter, prob rides just as well).

i'll still wait it out though. i never buy 1st model year stuff because of working out bugs/kinks and because of the high deprecation rate. but with how crazy the market has been with the chip shortage it may come back to bite me if these things go over msrp for years to come.
I’m kinda in the same mindset with my F80.
I love how it looks but want to get something that has a V8 and sounds great.
LC500 is on my list but needs to have Perf Pack with rear wheel steering. Not many of them on used market.
Z06 will be impossible to get close to MSRP for next 3yrs at least…..all the big dealers have huge waiting lists. I have a deposit down on it actually. My concern will be the crappy GM build quality. Also with Z07 package it will attract too much attention which is usually more negative than positive.
Appreciate 2
Humdizzle6136.50
minn1914078.00