Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezaircon4jc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesinaz View Post
I have several Glocks. I can't say I have experienced your issue and in fact I own a G26 and it is really small for me. But I have slightly large hands (makes playing guitar easier ). But I do know a better place to learn all things Glock called glocktalk.com.

A quick perusal found a couple places that will do this kind of stuff professionally. Not sure how long you would be without your gun and maybe spending an additional $185 on an inexpensive gun isn't appealing but here is a link to one such gunsmith doing this work.

https://www.coldborecustom.com/services
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Boresight is another good option. Their work is impeccable.
Thanks, guys. My problem is quite small, even child-like hands. I tried (and quit, for now) picking up the guitar, but found my fingers too short. There's no way I can bridge and most of the time I'm muting the strings I'm not fingering. I even picked up the bass, but after a year of struggling to reach between frets, I bought a short scale; which has helped a LOT.

My problem with the G26 is I have to rotate my hand around enough that the joint of my thumb is right under the slide. Firing gets painful on that joint after a short while. I shoot it well enough, it's just painful. I'm just not sure I want to go as far as to "destroy" the grip. I'll have to get this more thought...
What about the Glock 43X or Sig P365?
Appreciate 3
tcphoto3558.00
DrFerry6734.50