View Single Post
      07-15-2022, 06:43 PM   #17
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

***KNOCK ON WOOD*** Don't wanna jinx myself but I'm at 277,000kms/172,000 miles and overall it's been very reliable imo. I have the N54 so there was a major recall on the HPFP that was on warranty and also the fuel injectors (but unfortunately I had to pay since us Canucks weren't covered unlike you Yankees), so that was a CAD3,xxx hit. Then 2 or 3 times some tranny gasket leaks and an oil filter housing replacement, probably all totalling CAD3,xxx as well. The rest are just consumables. I guess for my car it's alright given the mileage and 12 years I've had it so far, you be the judge.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 2