View Single Post
      02-02-2023, 08:25 AM   #80
gkgeiger
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i, '23 Z4 M40i order

Quote:
Originally Posted by RigaTony1982 View Post
Yep. You pay a fee to the broker. The guy I used has a sheet he publishes each month on his website that lists the cars, % of MSRP he can offer, rebates, incentives and financing. He does BMW and a few other makes.

It’s very straightforward, with no BS. All fees are laid out (doc fee, license, etc). He sends you a link to a calculator where you can see the financing rates (tier 1 with no markup) and can play with your down payment and loan term. Once you’re good you send him your build code (also does some in stock ones too) and fill out the BMW credit app. Once approved they place the order, and he’ll send you the details. Will also give you an idea ahead of time on the timeline. He used a dealer local to me, so I can pickup, but he also offers shipping.

We ordered my wife’s X3 late December and got 9% of MSRP plus the loyalty incentive she qualified for. For my Z4, I got 3.5% off MSRP (unfortunately no loyalty offered by BMW). Also will add it works the same as any other order BMW, where if the financing/incentives change between the time I ordered and the delivery month, I can choose the better of the two.
Thanks for the info. Just curious, did you end up paying more or less than msrp? Do you pay him the tax and does he furnish a title?