¯\_(ツ)_/¯
United_States
Rep
Drives: '24 Z4 M40i

Garage List
2024 BMW Z4 M40i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westside Guy View Post
I am not fan of the Aluminum Mesh or Aluminum Tetragon trim as in my opinion they don't pop or have the "wow" factor when you look at the interior, especially when the top is down. When I had Xpel PPF put on my car I also had my shop cover the black high gloss trim with PPF. I love the classy look and just keep a microfiber cloth in the glove compartment to occasionally remove dust or fingerprints.
Thanks, good idea on the microfiber (going to need it for the trim around the screen and HVAC anyway).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
Both of my Z4 builds have the aluminium mesh. You don't need to worry about scratches on the piano black that will likely drive you NUTS. The tetragon is cool, but ... imo looks too much like lizard scales. The Aluminum mesh and Tetragon are going to be much easier to keep clean ... but may get a little warmer in the summer months.
Yeah I was set on the tetragon initially as I'm a sucker for patterned designs, but saw it on a CPO at one of my local dealers and thought it didn't look as sharp as I hoped (though touching it did feel very nice).
Appreciate 1