View Single Post
      12-05-2023, 05:09 AM   #435
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
I've watched Senna's crash video , I don't know how many times ..
And every time that I watch the video , I can see Senna's head and helmet moving after the impact .
(At 30 sec.)! in the video you can clearly see how Senna's head is moving after the impact .
That's why I think , Senna was unconscious but still alive at that moment after the crash .

Senna was one of the greatest drivers ever , but his car was never perfect for him .
He messed a lot with his car , also his last min. adjustments to the car were very unpredictable ...
Senna's suspension setup was sitting too low , he was scraping with his floor over the asphalt and lost grip .
If that wasn't enough , Senna messed with the lenght of his steering column and it was welded back .

No wonder the FIA investigation said : Senna was steering in , but the steering didn't responded .
Of course , his steering wheel didn't responded because his weld seam broke and he ran more with his floor over the asphalt than with his tires .

And then we are having the dangerous cockpit design of these cars ...
Helmet and shoulders from the drivers were completely exposed !

These cars were like driving coffins !
Senna ran 161 races , and won 41 races .

So damn sad . Ayrton Senna 'RIP...'
I'm no doctor but these are just the last unconscious moments and can only be compared to the 'dead cats bounce' saying you hear, he is dead but with his heart and nerves still active before stillness.
Appreciate 1