View Single Post
      01-05-2024, 11:02 PM   #14
MadBullogna
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Acura RDX

E; screw it, we talked into the night, then reached out to our local dealer this morning. On their list, third in line as they receive their allocations, no deposit until claiming and submitting. Works for us (now comes the wait to sign off on a build sheet, followed by production & delivery. Oh well, plenty of time to read up & plan adventures).

Thanks to all who commented, greatly appreciated. I think we’re going to mull it over this weekend and do the old school pros/cons list thing.

While I feel it’s a good deal, jumping into something at this price point needs to be right for us. Think ‘we’ (lol) need to determine just how much I’d like having a manual again, if buying at MSRP is worth a new order, and whether we’d truly be happy long-term missing a particular option.

After seeing a couple of posts with more possible info about the manual, I need to reach out to the SA we met with & see where we’d be on the list once the configurator is loaded and they open up orders. (And try to get a better feel for their allocation history to ensure we’d get one, as they don’t appear to handle many, versus looking at Houston & DFW dealers that have small amounts both in-stock & in-transit).

Wish we knew what new colors were going to be too. I think it was the Motor Trend article claiming the MT would get two green options, which I assume would be the frozen splashed all over, and then…. (wouldn’t mind Isle of Man in lieu of going Thundernight, )

Sigh, adulting is a PITA at times, hah.
Appreciate 6
StanDiego6304.00
stlcdr1025.00
Balr14578.00
goat30i146.00