View Single Post
      11-01-2005, 02:34 PM   #43
FNV
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 330xi

Thanks for all your input, I was very curious on what people thought about the MazdaSpeed 6, even though I thought a lot of you may have confused it with the regular Mazda 6.

As I said before I was going to test drive it at the dealership, however the salesman informed me that the manager took it out for a spin and broke the shift linkage on it.....so now they have to wait for a new part from Japan.

Anyway I guess that speaks a lot for the quality of the vehicle, or the driving skills of the manager.

In comparing the two vehicles more closely, I found the MazdaSpeed6 to be nicely built, however it felt like every other Japanese car.."No soul". For some reason when I drove the 330I everything about it felt like it was built for drivers. I failed to mention that I drove the 330I a number of times, because a few months ago I almost bought a G35 coupe, however I'm glad I didn't..

The only reason I looked at the MazdaSpeed 6 was because it seem to have every feature that I wanted in a BMW, except for "identity"...and I don't want to drive a car that needs explaining.

Due to this incident I have decided to go with the 330I Sport Package, SG colour.

Thanks for everyone's input!
Appreciate 0