04-03-2020, 02:22 PM   #77
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllSic_Design View Post
If an animal was born and raised in captivity it can't be released into the wild, as it will not know how to fend for itself properly since it's been practically babied its whole life. Yes it sucks that they have to live in a cage still, but at least/hopefully it's a much, much bigger cage than the one they were rescued from. And I'm not sticking up for Carol, that bitch is shady as fuck, but that is the point of wild animal rescues, to provide them a much better home/habitat than the one they were rescued from, which was probably horrible.
I agrees they can't release these into the wild. HOWEVER just based on what they showed in the series I saw NO difference between what she was doing and what the other guys were doing except for the baby tiger petting stuff. Which honestly, unless you are killing the baby tigers (which they claim in the series some of them were) I don't see any issue with letting people play with the baby tiger.

The question then is should they be breeding tigers at all if you can't release them into the wild?
Appreciate 2