04-03-2020, 04:48 PM   #81
unluky
Major
Rep
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frupal View Post
It looked to me that the conditions were worse at the murderer’s place.

While I think she is a lying murderer - she never says she is going to take them back to the wild. She started it to give captive animals a humane place to live out their lives in captivity.

So say if you are billy buttface and you think a tiger cub is cool and buy one then it eats your aunt and you're like HOLY SHIT and instead of you busting a cap in it - this psycho takes it in for you. Her big gripe is the cub breading. If that stopped - eventually so would her place as she does not do any breeding or buying cubs.

She also claimed that those public events were just once or twice a year for fund raising and awareness raising not everyday like the zoos.

So I DO see how they are different that what Joe was doing.....but she is still a lying murdering attention seeking bitch for sure. Her and her little PETA army she sicks on people.

I went and looked at her social media stuff after this dropped and she was being HAMMERED online and all her followers were raising hell - I thought it was glorious. It is ok for her to sick them on other people and they attack them on command - but when it happens to them it is "unfair".

She should be in prison.