United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
I have:

Pandora @ $3.99/month

iCloud space @ $0.99/month

RoboKiller $ 2.99/month

So, it looks like I'm at $7.97 per month on app subscriptions.

I just dropped $99.99 for a yearly subscription to NFL Game Pass a few weeks ago. It is the only legal option to watch (recorded only) for out-of-market teams, and is a cost of living for a Bills fan in the heart of Jets/Giants country.

No streaming services, since I have a 12-minute attention span for TV and zero attention span for movies. I do have Amazon Prime, but won't count that because I use it 99.8% for the free shipping and occasionally streaming "The Grand Tour."

Amazon also includes free music streaming, but I don't really use it. Verizon Wireless also provides free Apple Music on my phone plan, but anything having to do with Apple and music (or photos for that matter) is an app train wreck with the most illogical UI for somebody over 12 years old who doesn't want to listen to the modern crap that passes for music these days. Get off my lawn, kid...and turn that noise that you call music DOWN!

I'm also not going to count my Amazon AWS monthly bill, which I use to run my personal web posting image server and nightly disaster recovery backups of my home NAS.....