View Single Post
      03-10-2009, 05:54 AM   #13
wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

BoostedBMW definitely knows his stuff.

As of this Saturday I'm down to 152 lbs with 12ish percent body fat. I want to get down to 9 percent body fat by summer, pretty reachable goal. (Not too shabby considering that I only started lifting weight on 1-12-09, prior to that it was just cardio). I was 210 lbs at 30% body fat in Sept of 2008 before I started my journey.

I'm also not taking any supplement pills or anything of that nature. I don' see it as a diet, I see it as a change of lifestyle. Diet is only temporary.

I calculated my BMR and found out how many cals I should take in daily and go from there. I don't starve myself, but I don't eat nonsense stuff on a regular basis.

I go to the gym at least 5 times a week, albeit I aim for 7 days a week. 2 hours per session. The 2 hour session includes a 3.5 mile run for the first 30 mins to warm things up. An hour lifting and working the abs. The last 30 mins is used to do intervals on the treadmill or cycling or on the elliptical machine. I'm not trying to be buff or anything, just defined.

BTW Mike, I PM'd you a couple of days ago.
Appreciate 0