View Single Post
      03-09-2016, 12:10 PM   #58
absoluteis350
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 Singapore Grey M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
Ok im into food as the next person. Im a wine collector and dont shy away from the good places to eat, but a three course meal for $200+ (not including booze) for one person and portions to small for my cat is a little on the annoying side. Even if I could have sex with the waitress and I was tipped $50 bux for it id still have second thoughts.
Hah.. I agree, that would be silliness.. but what place are you talking about? Surely you weren't implying Schauenstein ? That place was essentially an entire evening experience, starting with free black car service to/from your hotel in the surrounding towns, an amazing cocktail reception period/room, too many dinner courses to count, each just as amazing as the one before, ending in a relaxed finale where you were taken to an ornate chamber (I call it that because "room" doesn't do it justice) to enjoy any after dinner drinks, amazing petite fours, all while the fire crackles in the background and the room is lit with a warm fiery glow. We were alone at this stage as others had retired to various other rooms, and it was an amazing, romantic time. After this, we could have retired to the drinks chamber (I guess the bar, but that would be crude) to sit with the chef and just shoot the shit. The entire thing combined, was maybe 5 hours, and it wasn't all just sitting down at your table (which would drive me stir crazy). The castle should be a museum, it is of that quality. Basically, just a stunning evening.

Like I said, I don't plan on doing any ED without visiting Schauenstein (every time); and I don't say that lightly
Appreciate 0