View Single Post
      09-16-2008, 02:17 PM   #38
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

Quote:
Originally Posted by EOE90 View Post
ive been on this diet for almost a year now, ive cut most intense workouts like running sprinting every morning but still lift weights 3-4 times a week. I enjoy working out now which is pretty funny. I would gradually shift back to a "normal" lifestyle but i just cant risk going back to what i was. Im happy eating salads and craisins haha, i dont feel woozy, sick or malnourished. Ive been to the doctor a few times within my diet and nothing has come up nutrionally. My vitals are a okay and im happy with whats happen. Ill look into the risks of keeping up this radical diet though.
I'm glad to hear of your success. Do you stretch at all ever? One of the benefits of doing cardio is that it helps get blood pumping in a natural way. (Lifting weights is a very unnatural form of working out.) Nowhere in the world will you be in a position where you have to benchpress a bar with equal weight on both ends. Well unless you get into some kind of accident and are in the middle of mangled wreckage... x.x

Anyways, I don't mean to tell ya what you should do. I work out as well and lift weights (though i'm more running and biking oriented now) Everyone is different so if its working for you and you have no adverse effects then party on.

Just wanted to let poeple that haven't tried it yet know alittle about what it entails and that it might not be for everyone. (Plus its also expensive to keep up, since you have to eat more quantities of the expensive dense protein foods and less cheap carb foods.)