07-11-2020, 07:20 PM   #2280
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4_GTS View Post
I definitely don't want to get caught holding the bag. So I took my 35% profit from DLPN and called it a win. Personally, I've been burned by all the pumping and then only to to be burned with not what was expected on the ER. But if I see I dip on Monday, I would get back into it and unload before end of day.

There's a lot of talk of GLBS being the next to pop. Rmtt what do you think of it? I wouldn't mind to get into TORC, but it seems like the stock price is a little high to get into now.
I'm in Glbs as well. It will be a sympathy play off of PSV. I got in at .24...will let it go between .40-.50.

Sorry I haven't been on here much. Nuckle can vouch for me as he's seeing what I'm doing. He can also vouch for the DLPN stuff. I'm sure he's seen everything coming down the line as it was laid out in my other group.

If my setup works out....I'm looking at close to a $50K payday this week....and possibly another $50K from the next contract Xspa releases. If not....I could leave Xspa now with $25K+.

Last week I closed profits just slightly above $17K. I'm holding 18K shares of DLPN at a 1.01 average.

Also holding 5K shares of Torc. But that will be a Q3 play. It should at least triple it's price. I plan to add more at the price it's at if it holds for me.

So I put it out there. Let's see what that gets me Monday/Tuesday.

I never thought this would turn out the way it did. I am very fortunate to have friends in the right places.

I will say this....don't be enamored by it. I'm still contributing my max to my retirement. This was something I started on the side with money I could afford to lose.

Again....I was fortunate as this opened a door for me that I wasn't expecting. I mean I posted Spac here in the $10 range...two days later look at where it's sitting at. That's the type of plays we've been making.

I'm still trying to convince myself this is real.
M4_GTS1152.50
S1nner126.00
ES BMW67.50