SQ13
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Built, not bought.

Name:  C2B16A4C-C8BD-49EB-A1FC-069DCE6B5C37.jpg
Views: 2171
Size:  493.2 KB

I wanted a cheap, basic AR with Magpul furniture. The PSA rifles that came with Magpul furniture installed were more expensive than buying a standard/base rifle and adding a Magpul kit to it, so I bought a kit separately. This kit has a subtle zombie theme to it, which I think looks cooler than the OD green Magpul furniture I initially wanted. When prices come back down, I plan to buy a PSA AR pistol with Magpul OD green furniture to convert to an SBR.

Currently the rifle has a red dot on it, but I think I’ll eventually install a 1-6x LPVO. Add a light, and my BuIlD will be complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by packet View Post
I think we might be brothers from different mothers.

Got my ZPAP in the same colour stock recently - love it - it's so accurate at 200 yards with iron sights - though it does get a bit hot to hold after 200-300 rounds at a time, or maybe I'm just a wuss (now if only it was full-auto... FU NFA, BATFE, etc)

And I have an AR-15 in .223 Wylde complete upper arriving from Bear Creek Arsenal.

I didn't even know Zastava made a Mauser - that is lovely!
Very nice! I’ll be taking mine to the range with the M4 after I receive my soft rifle case. The trigger on the AK is super light and makes me wonder if it’ll accidentally go “full auto” on me. I’ve seen at least one report of that happening.
Appreciate 1