View Single Post
      02-15-2021, 05:21 PM   #43
Nickco43
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 BMW M3

Garage List
2008 BMW  [0.00]
The opportunity at Wallet Hub and Epic did not pan out which I guess is for the best since I did not see myself working 55+ hours a week and continuing to be a happy person.

I ended up completely revamping my resume after getting the opportunity to see some of my direct peers' resumes with their names and information removed for a class activity.

During the recent career fair I talked to Johnson and Johnson and the parent company for Milwaukee tools. Both reps said my resume was impressive which I never heard before from anyone.

Although I do not have any more scheduled interviews I got a call back from J&J, I know someone internally who is looking for entry level recruiters at Roku in Boston and some guy who co-founded a start up online car dealership emailed me asking for my resume and a CIC kit for his M3. While I always thought if I ever bought a $190k exotic car I would fly out to the car, looked at it and then had a nice dinner and I am interested to hear more about the concept of buying something that expensive online, sight unseen. Even though graduation is 2.5 months away I am feeling pretty good with some of the opportunities on the table. Fingers crossed something works out.
Appreciate 3
vreihen1615278.50
MKSixer34184.50