Dr. G
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari355fi View Post
That is not a good way of thinking. That thinking is like a gambler in Vegas. He is down a lot, but thinks he can make up for it if he wins just one more time. Almost everyone would think that guy is nuts. Treat every trade separately. Don't try to make up for your losses because you most likely will make knee jerk trades that could lose you more. If the stock goes to zero, and you lose all of that money, would you be putting your future or overall finances in danger? If no, just hold. If yes, you are playing with fire.
I've held my holdings through every downturn so far and always come out back on top eventually... but never had such a big loss in a single day so I'm kind of in a state of shock and disbelief, especially consider I was making solid income daily up until today. I could lose every penny I have invested and it wouldn't impact me in any way, but I sure as hell would be depressed about it and am not looking to try and experience it haha. I will just sit tight and be happy that I'm still well on top and take into consideration that today's losses were just a part of the game/risk.

My holdings are not very likely to goto 0 since they are all major companies, I will just suck up todays losses and be happy for my gains. I'm no longer in panic mode, shit happens right? LOL.... maybe I'm just trying to feel better.

I will now do some analysis and make some decisions for the rest of the week.
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0