View Single Post
      08-04-2020, 06:17 PM   #70
Tedbay
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '17 Acura NSX, '20 BMW Z4M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsidianX View Post
I guess I just like the Z4M coupe look from generations prior. I agree I don't like folding hard tops either.
After selling my Z4M coupe Interlagos Blue i have to say I hands down love the new car better. If i was only on a track i would say the opposite as the Z4M was brutally good but it had a crappy shifter but the engine was amazing and it had a punishing ride that whenever we would go to Napa my wife would refuse to ride in it. The new car she loves and it is truly a GT cruiser that is crazy fast and comfortable and love the different modes. Sports car yes but more a GT car and I am loving it and the looks - but do agree with the comment made here that the original pebble beach concept was more stunning. And on the front end comments i actually always had an issue w the Bangle Z4M front end but the long hood is beautiful and reminds me of the dark blue Ferrari (think its a Roma or Scaglietta) I sometimes see in my neighborhood. Both with the shooting brake look that i love. And the back of the Mcoupe like this car I absolutely love. To each his own but i actually like the uniqueness vs many other cars that look all the same. and in frozen grey and these wheels it is a stunning car to me anyway. loving it more than expected....

Last edited by Tedbay; 08-04-2020 at 06:22 PM..
Appreciate 2
ToysArs60.50
ObsidianX130.00