Drives: '16 M2, '23 GT4

Garage List
2023 Porsche GT4  [5.00]
2016 BMW M2  [8.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F87LUV View Post
Those same people usually hate NYC. Makes sense.

I would never survive in the south. I'm too much of a New Yorker.
I thought the same thing being from Detroit. Nope, fit right in. Started picking up a southern accent and even put a fridge & couch on the front porch. Being 2 hours from the beach was legit though. Surf and drink beer all day, soaking in the sun..., it's glorious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545 View Post
Haha I feel the same way. That's why I try to keep up on the preseason stuff.

I'd love to catch any of the races anywhere in the world. It would be so much fun. Unfortunately, I can't this year. I may have to go overseas for my cousin's wedding this summer. Can't spend too much time there though. People will come to visit our house over there just to introduce their daughters.
Without a doubt, would like to see a race anytime anywhere. Mostly just to find a girl that enjoys F1.

Dude, don't get married. It's a ploy. Nothing good will come of it. Tell your family you're gay or something just so they'll leave you alone.
I don't go to the beach or drink that much beer. But I would enjoy driving on those country back roads!

I think I might have better odds finding a mate at a race than you. If I'm going to be miserable, might as well be with someone that has similar interests.