10-14-2019, 07:46 AM   #30
Ralph335
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335xi M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotmfk View Post
I think Philly will be a much better team this year. They were trending towards the playoffs last year at the end, just ran out of games. Having a real goalie will be huge. I am interested to see how Niskanen does. Love him from his time with the Caps - he was good on his own, but also provided a lot of leadership and mentoring to our younger D.
So far he's looked good. Solid defensively. Same with Braun. Both should help Provy & Sanheim be a little more open offensively with the vets covering their backs.

Hart has looked solid so far. Against the Devils he was lights out. If he can be NHL average or better, they are a playoff team. Just hoping Elliott can stay healthy enough to be a decent backup.

How's Radko been so far? I haven't seen any Caps games yet this year. Are Wilson and Radko the new Bash Brothers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotmfk View Post
James Neal scores four goals - has 6 through first three games, setting a new Oilers record.

THAT is impressive. The Oilers had all the goals production in the 80s! Breaking a scoring record of theirs is tough. Congrats to the old man.
Come on - you had to know Neal was gonna put up points with McJesus and Draisaitl. That trade is gonna look realllllll bad this year.