02-17-2014, 06:23 PM   #38
My335iTT
Moooore Power!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Space Grey 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bretster View Post
Hey bro, if you're still in the northern nj area I'm located in Morris Plains, feel free if you want to swing by i can show you the ropes or help you build your ship. Always cool to help out another forum member.

Awesome man! the phantom 2 is a sweet rtf rig to get right up and shooting. The F550 still hasn't seen flight time, it hovered around a bit a few weeks ago but were doing some lighting tweaking and more adjustments to the landing gear before we get it up in the air.

Can't wait to start flying
The landing on this sucks ass for me I can never get it perfect haha. Its been ok since THE DAY I got it its been winding as shit and raining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwando View Post
Sweet! Did you get this off Amazon? I just added the exact same kit on my wish list lol.

What are you guys using for a viewer? I saw one post using goggles but curious about what others are planning to use. If using a GoPro I wonder how it'll work with their app. So they're generally pretty easy to fly? I've seen some pretty smooth videos and others not so much.
Yup got it off amazon and the crazy thing the guy selling it, his business is in Utah so I drove over and picked it up haha. I haven't done anything for FPV I just got the gimbal and I will worry about all the other stuff later. I am just in the test run now making sure I want to keep the thing. Its a lot of money to have a fly away or a crash or who knows what else could happen.

SeanE92 - SCAMMER
Appreciate 0