View Single Post
      03-17-2020, 09:53 AM   #45
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep
Drives: Austin Mini,MBGLK, Porsche 993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Bullets and bandaids, sir. Bullets and bandaids.

I admit I stopped by and picked up 50 more shotgun shells. 25 of which were for snow geese supposedly, but I think the 1&2 shot would work admirably well on a number of diverse targets as I doubt I'm hunting them anymore this May.

On the chance it doesn't work well, the other 25 were all rifled slugs.

I did have a case of 250 of the .45ACP but found out when I got to the cash they wanted $170 for it. So I left it there...that's about $0.68/round. I can get it for pretty close to $0.50/round at the gun club. Assuming they have any left.

I didn't check, but I think I've got maybe 40-60 rounds of .308 still sitting in the safe. Can't hunt with that so not too worried. Then again, in the event of an apocalypse, I probably won't be concerning myself too greatly with hunting laws. Nor will there be a 3 shell limit in the shotgun either.
I love my wife, one of the first things she asked was do we have enough ammo.....God Bless her, I reassured her we did. We have a few hundred rounds of .357 for his S&W, and boxes and boxes of .38 for fall back and a few thousand rounds of 9mm which luckily will fit the Glock and the carbine. Lot of 12 gauge in various flavours for different occasions too.
Appreciate 1
Torgus3781.50