View Single Post
      03-17-2020, 11:43 AM   #55
iminhell1
C2H5OH
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 SG 135i auto

I've bought more that usual of the ice cream I like. But not absurd amount stockpiled, only have 3 spares and 1 currently open (quarts).

But walking through Walmart last night to see the damage, it's comical.
As I'm walking in this lady is looking back at me every so often and hastening her pace. Like she's trying to race me to something. I'm just shuffling through the food isles and I catch her briskly walking all over, cart with not much in it. I guess she's too late and GONNA DIE. LOL

But the things that where and where not gone was weird. All the bread was gone, except Kings buns. Full shelves of peanut butter and jam/jelly. SO I guess every one's making grilled cheese and lunch meat? Savages.

All the taco making stuff was full. Hard shells, soft, mixes, salsa's, etc. I mean it is Tuesday, no?

All the cereal was gone, sans cheerios ... but I think they just restocked them.

The garbage foods, cookies, chips, crackers where low but not gone. So people in a panic now have the intelligence to pick healthy foods? Conundrum if there ever was.

I took a part time job at a parts store. One guy had called in asking for a price. I told him it cost a pack and half of TP. We had a good laff.
This shit is out of hand.
Appreciate 2