Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 335i LBlue Met

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalAthlete View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by paliknight View Post
On a side note, this thread definitely reveals who's been outside the US and who hasn't lol.
A lot of people's version of being "well traveled" is visiting tourist resorts for a few days at a time and saying they've "been" to X number of countries.

It's like visiting the Ritz in San Francisco for 3 days and thinking you know the US.

Coincidentally (or not), San Francisco has a pretty high number of people like that...they've been to tourist resorts in 20 other countries, but have never ventured outside of San Francisco aside from going to Burning Man, Outside Lands, SXSW, or Vegas for a birthday party.
I fully agree, and the funny thing of that all it takes is to visit another country besides Canada and stay there for a few days, to see how good we really have it here in the USA. I'm a good chunk Polish and had been there for a wedding some years ago. I LOVED it and would go back at the drop of a hat, but live there? Probably not.

But this isn't about me. It's a nice setup! Be safe OP, conceal carry (if allowed) and get a good everyday carry.
Appreciate 3
Swappy531.50
530iDriver1707.50
cjack29.50