Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 Yas Marina

Quote:
Originally Posted by realmente View Post
ASK ME EVERYTHING :>

[SIZE="4"]I am from Brazil
and I bought a BMW 320i GT and modified to be LV IIIA bullet proof, (not originally bulletproof like those BMW security series vehicle)[/SIZE]

[SIZE="6"]How much it cost?
[/SIZE]

It cost around USD $10 - $15K (BRL 60-90k) EXTRA to bulletproof ANY car in brazil

[SIZE="4"]Not that expansive right?[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]because:[/SIZE]

Brazil have highest bullet proof car ratio in the world!! (not a good thing lol) with 1% of all cars on the street armored , so its fairly common to own a bullet proof car especially in a big city like São Paulo where I live , which is one third of the entire Brazilian economy in only one estate.

This 320GT cost 15k USD to bulletproof because of his especial up and down no frame window.

[SIZE="5"]How much weight it adds?[/SIZE]

Around 200 - 300KG

Brazil has become pretty good and bullet proving their cars with more than 15 companies in the business, they have created one of the lightest and thinnest bulletproof windows without compromising the protection

[SIZE="6"]
THIS WINDOW iS THICKKK BOIIIII
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]No frame window bulletproof sollution[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]
Imbed police siron and megaphone[/SIZE]

[SIZE="7"]
Perfomance [/SIZE]

Original 0-100 km/h (0/60mph) = 7.9sec

after armor0-100 km/h (0/60mph) = 9.0 sec

i thought it was to weak so i spend 500USD to do a stage 1 remap + KN boosting 184cv to 270cv

After remap with armour = 6,9 sec

*clicks * , NOICE !
Great info! I was just in Fortaleza and São Paulo 2 months ago and only went around in bulletproof cars. You're absolutely right. 👍🏼