MFNATIK
Blocked from G80/G82 for having an opinion
United_States
Rep
Drives: Trek Domane

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiten View Post
Haha...that's a secret.

Just a passionate enthusiast who specifically switched to an F10 M5 LCI because I really wanted GFHB LED's. Was one of the early coders 2 years ago who thought it was functioning correctly, but didn't have a chance to really experience them until last year. I realized the known methods were NOT enabling full functionality after all on the F10 and have spent the past several months trying to crack the illusive block. In this time, I've learned just about everything there is to know about Solid State Automotive lighting, from the regulations world wide, the workings of every component of every type, read the DOT, SAE, ECE publications front to back, upside down, in multiple languages, acquired data from vehicles around the world, and have even disassembled a number of headlamps to determine what if any hardware changes are present. Have even read the Physiological Studies of how the Human Nervous System reacts the these systems...that really is mind numbing. I'm fortunate to have many contacts and resources in the auto industry available, but it wouldn't be useful and not worth the sacrifice without the Bimmer Enthusiast Communities. The inquisitive minds, and the knowledge contributors are what makes this happen.
Man, ok, that's serious research you did there! You sound like an engineer at heart but I will laugh if you're a physician or dentist or something healthcare related lol
Appreciate 0