Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Oh, yeah, big plans.

Hardwoods throughout (except for the secondary bedrooms), full cosmetic renos of both bathrooms, full kitchen reno, unfortunately they painted the mortar on the fireplace black for some reason - so we need to get a mason in to re-tuck point the fireplace, gas inserts in both fireplaces, all the crown molding is coming down, possibly relocating the basement stairs, repaint/repair the exterior siding (some carpenter bee damage).

Sadly almost all of the trees need to come down - most of them are only about two feet from the exterior walls of the house. Why someone planted them so close to the home, I'll never understand.

Oh, and the basketball hoop is coming down, too.

Here's a pic of the fireplace. I love the brick, don't love the painted mortar. I also don't like that they wrapped the beams in drywall. We'll strip that off and hopefully finish the beams themselves, or at least wrap them in some good looking finish-grade veneer of some sort.
Good luck, but how the hell do you do that? Pulled an offer off the table yesterday and closing on another in two weeks? Were both on the table at the same time or did you just make the decision on this one after you pulled the other?
Maybe he's a cash buyer?
Appreciate 1