View Single Post
      01-05-2020, 05:51 AM   #659
hooligan_G01
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep
Drives: 2022 X3 M40i BG/Taco Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Finally finished our remodel of the world's smallest 3/4 bath. Just 32 sqft. A real challenge for 2 people to work in there together and not kill each-other. Did all the work ourselves including building the vanity and milling our own base molding from some mahogany that we salvaged from elsewhere in the house. The only thing we had professionally done was loading up the truck with the demolition debris and hauling it away to the dump!

Had to buy a wide angle lens attachment for my iPhone to get better shots of the "after" results. Wishing I had it earlier for the "before". You cant really tell from the before photos but the ceiling of the old shower was dropped a foot. Made it like a little pink tile cave in there. Terrible. We did manage to recondition and save the original 1965 light above the vanity, the light in the shower, and the wash towel holder to the left of the mirror.

Great work!

Both bathrooms we have are on the list, too, with the master getting a small extension so we can actually fit a dual sink vanity in there.

I like the wallpaper - we're going with terrazzo tiles and a wallpaper feature wall in our guest bath.

We're actually going to be putting pink (not Pepto, more grapefruit) back into our master. Inspiration was from the Eichler Palms master bath:
Attached Images

Appreciate 5
Salty Dog3572.50
DETRoadster11456.00
Ickdeep5715.50
MKSixer34173.50