View Single Post
      11-07-2018, 05:14 PM   #210
Reggie_2005
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M6

I burn all the time, but i'm not gonna pretend its not mainly for getting baked and watching martial arts movies after i put the kids to bed.

that being said, i have PTSD from combat, and while its not bad, smoking weed certainly helps me sleep a lot better than the pills do. i hate all the meds they throw at us vets, and it really makes you feel like a different person. so i decided to just try smoking weed, and its helped with sleep and just not being/feeling stressed out all the time.

however, im not gonna pretend like its just some miracle drug. smoking is still bad for your lungs no matter what you are smoking. it might not have the high cancer risk associated with smoking like cigarettes do, but we do need a lot more research that studies long term impacts with moderate to heavy smokers.

BUT, thats also due to the fact that a lot of people smoke weed mixed with tobacco a lot, like blunts. i smoke out of straight glass, or Raw paper cones. i don't smoke tobacco at all, never have in my life, other than trying it when i was a teen.

i will say that it also doesn't impact anything else i do. im still go beast mode in the gym, active with the family, walks with the dogs, blah blah blah. hasn't made me lazy whatsoever, unless im actively baked of course.

but its not a one size fits all so i understand why some rather not touch it.

— Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials
Appreciate 4
PA135ii236.00
King Rudi13154.00